Thursday, April 14, 2011

Action Time

It seems like I can only manage to get got shots of the dogs when they are down for the count. Or, I make an 'action video', and get that annoying voice that gets them going -but is probably really annoying to watch. So, here are some attempts at action shots. Forgive my lack of photography skills!











I'm starting to really enjoy having Honey around too. Not that I didn't like her before or anything, but she's coming around to be such a well-rounded girl both at home and in the big, wide world. It is no longer a heavy training exercise just getting out and about to do the normal day-to-day stuff.

Honey is definitely a dog's dog though. She has no idea what to do in the mornings at daycare while I set up and she's the only one. On her own she's still nervous of new people, but once other dogs start happy dancing, she just has to get in there and dance too. I'm kinding of hoping to get her sister Toast in here to foster as well, but all in due time.

Emily

No comments: