Saturday, August 24, 2013

Cashew Goes Home

Cashew went to her new home yesterday. I should have updates soon :) Typical of her happy-go-lucky nature, she met her new mum, jumped into her arms and away she went. What a balanced little dog with a lot of spunk to her too. One of those fosters I almost forget I have around because they are so easy to have around and integrate into daily life here.

Not sure when another foster will be coming, but I get to hang with Suhki and Veda for a week and we have Poncho here for the weekend, all great balanced dogs to have around. I'm training a fair bit these days, so my Saturdays are becoming quite busy, but that's good.

Lemon has a potential new adventure coming up. More on that once things are firmed up. She is going to be one special little dog.

Emily Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great news for Cashew.