Saturday, September 7, 2013

A New Foster

We're on countdown for Lemon. A week today she will start work as a Very Important Pet (VIP). I have moments when I'm truly excited for her, and moments I start to realize how strange it will be without her. Though I can definitely say I'm not going to miss the girls bickering at one another. They have days of being good sisters, but like most sisters, they sure know how to push each others' buttons. I'm sure they will in their own strange way miss one another though!

Tomorrow we also have a new arrival. Angel (Salter as Piper has been calling her) has had a good amount of interest, but requires a home with "more". So the hope is that by coming here I can find her a really nice little sports home. She will be off to agility practices two times a week with me and I'll put some cool tricks on her. She doesn't need a super experienced home, just one that is going to make her the center of their universe and make sure her head is occupied.

I'm really looking forward to having her!



Jinks will enjoy having someone to keep her occupied. I think she's been a little bored lately with no board dogs or fosters around. Updates on Angel/Salter soon.

Emily Out

No comments: