Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Katrinka Goes Home

What a great Thanksgiving. Katrinka found her home when she went to be a helper in a program for training dog trainers. Although I think she's going to give her mum a wild ride for a few weeks I know that the consistency taught in class will eventually get her on course. She is a funny, wild, hilarious, INDEPENDENT, fast dog. She learns things like lightning but is always out for her own personal amusement, likes people but likes to plot her our course. Being most likely a KBD mixed with some sort of terrier you'd kind of expect that type of temperament. She's a going concern but in a good way.

Here she is camping out on the couch after a good romp around with Jinks and Shane.


So it's fosterless time for a few weeks, and high time we do some more training with Shane. He's coming along really well but the last week and a bit I've gone a little lax. He is learning much more than commands though, how to interact around other dogs playfully and peacefully, how to potty outside, how to be calm (for small periods) inside the house.

I'll try to get some pictures of that little monkey soon.

For now, Emily Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily and Jerrad,
Can you please get my phone number from Yvette and call me ASAP. I need to arrange a time and meeting place to pick up Matsqueek tomorrow. Maureen and I are meeting North of Nanaimo at 4 PM. She has to take a ferry to Vancouver Island and get back up island to catch a return ferry so time is of the essence!
I live in Langford so can meet you where it is convenient for you.
Thanks!!!
Tracy