Tuesday, October 8, 2013

One of Many Reasons I Have Dogs and not Kids

Today's reason.

Happy BELATED one-month anniversary Shane.
I missed it by two days.

Good thing dogs don't understand the premise of birthdays.

This is what happens when you are not child number one...

Oh yeah, and at some point last month Lemon would have been here two years. The anniversary quite possibly coincided with her departure as a therapy dog by a day or so. I'm not sure.

Jinks' first year anniversary is sometime late this month or early next month. Or something like that. I totally thought I got her in September, but having her vet docs I'm pretty sure she couldn't be here and have Alberta vet records from mid-late October. So yeah, early on that birthday.

And Beckett. Beckett we adopted May 24th/2008 when he was approx. 3-5 years old (three to TG,  older to the vet). We are just a little over 7 months away to our next rescue-sary.



No comments: