Friday, November 22, 2013

Cute Boys

More on Zip soon. For some herding videos and quick update you can visit the TG page @ http://www.turtlegardens.org/blog/?p=44732

For tonight, I snapped a few of Shane and Beckett. Both such sweet boys. Shane has very much become Beckett's dog, and vice versa.

Pin-Up Shane

Life of a drunk dog who throws his bone around.

Where I Found Shane upon my return from the kitchen. Hmm... was he e-mailing someone?

Couch potatoes.

Cuddly Boys



All You Need is a Little Spooning
Jinks is going through a "big asshole teenager" week. I don't let her and Shane loose together inside very much as she -typical of a bossy teenage dog- is being a bit of a bully. It works to rotate though since I can bring one to work with me. They get their time together when we are active and doing things so they can focus on something other than each other. Keeps the focus on me which is good. We stopped playing fetch with Shane for well over a week -I had kind of gone 'eh, maybe he's just a herding dog'. Two days ago he suddenly decided to be a fetch-a-holic and he's pretty darn good about bringing it back.

Part of me wishes I had of waited until Jinks was a little older/more mature/less of a brat to bring a new dog home but Beckett is still in his prime for puppies and Shane is "the dog" and he is totally living up to that role. In the end, right dog trumps the ideal time. And Jinks is a material girl anyway. Love ----PAH-, who needs love and affection when you have STUFF, marvelous glorious food and toys.

The boys love me cause I'm mom.
Jinks loves me cause I have stuff.

I'm SUPPOSED to be getting some Lemon pictures soon! I miss that little dog so much I'm tempted to bring her home, so some pictures will do me good.

Emily Out

No comments: