Monday, March 10, 2014

3 Year Anniversary

Today marks three years since our first foster dog Tucker came into our lives. I should have a lengthy post, but I'm midstream a full day of packing/sorting/cleaning, with another few hours on the horizon yet. On Friday we move our furniture/boxes over to my parents' place. They will bring it with them to Saskatchewan in a few months when we find a place. Yay parents.


That makes for a busy week though, and although I love my husband very much, packing up a house is definitely not his forte.


We've had 25 fosters this year. :)
We lost Beckett :(
And.... adopted our sweet.
And Shane is growing up.


7.5 months.
His coat is coming in nicely, but I find he's starting to look more Aussie than collie. Regardless, I care not. This is one fantastic, keen, biddable, confident, sweet dog. I will be eternally grateful to my old sweet boy for raising one helluva puppy.


This time in three weeks I will be in Regina, job hunting, park hunting, dog extracurricular training hunting. We'll find lots of dog related stuff I'm sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily,
I check on your blog occasionally.
It would be fun to hear about your adventures with dogs in Sask. if ever you decide to pick up where you left off on your blog one of these days.
Hope life is good there.
Wendy