Friday, June 14, 2013

Peanut Adopted!

Some dogs come quietly and leave quietly, and some dogs get to you, right into you like a bloody plague. Some dogs are infectious. Peanut was annoying but she was fun, lively, loving and a joy to watch run in the field like a crazy hooligan. She was snuggly, quickly developed a good call off, and was the kind of dog I could take anywhere and know her reaction would always be one of "please love me, I'm a really nice dog!" Peanut was an infectious dog. You always looked forward to coming home to Peanut and the next silly antic she would present you with.

Her enthusiasm and confidence will be missed around here, but I'm sure she will be making her mum very happy and keep her laughing. If only many, many dogs were like Peanut. Highly adoptable, highly friendly, fun-loving and just good company.

Cheers to a good dog miss Peanut. I'm glad I got to be part of your journey. You truly were a great little foster dog.

No comments: