Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Rescue Birthday Beckett

5 years of the best dog we could ask for. Jerrad and I always joke that we'd take ten Becketts in a second. Of course we're biased, but I've known hundreds of dogs now, and I've met my share of awesome dogs, but  I haven't met one that beats Beckett (yet anyway).

Beckett was approx 3 years of age when he came to us from TG 5 years ago, one of the last Sheriff dogs there -besides the unadoptable ones-. The vet soon pegged him a year or two older, so he is roughly 8-10 years old. We've decided to just meet in the middle and call this his 9th birthday.

Over the weekend I'm going to put together some of the many pictures of Beckett doing what Beckett does best -snuggling foster siblings-. But for now I leave it with HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKETT! 9 x 7 is only 63, so we've got a good many years together left.

Beckett, slowly starting to look older, but always wise.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Becket.
He really is an awesome dog.. & so wonderful with all your fosters.. like he sees it as his purpose/job.
Wendy