Sunday, May 8, 2011

Fiddling with Picture Albums

Since being out of school and thus out of 30hours of week or stuff to do, I've found boredom is coming down on me like a bunch of bees. But of course, without structured activity I usually get around to doing absolutely nothing producitve.

But I'm sure in a few weeks time I'll be up to my eyeballs in work (whopppiieeee!!!) so I decided to start doing some picture stuff so when the time comes and I have enough fosters to really fill a nice frame on the wall, I'll be ready.

Playing, snoozing, snuggling, this collection is just a peek at what life is like when the pack is here.

Including:
Tucker -the black beagle mix. From shy to happy-go-lucky. Now enjoying life in Cobble Hill.

Yayis -the foxhound X that looks like a giant beagle. From dump dog to man's loyal shadow. Now living with the owners of a dog daycare in Parksville.

May -the chi mix. About to be euthanized to helping a shy terrier find her confidence. Now spoiled rotten diva living it up here in Victoria where she has a chi sibling and a 30 foot flexi-leash. This week she's heading to the cabin with her new dad!

and Honey: the scruffy black terrierX. From shut down terrified of everything feral pup to living up to her 'terrier' name. Now three blocks from the beach with a sister terrier and people who couldn't have asked for a better girl.

And of course Beckett -resident husky cross, who is glum about not having any buddies around, but enjoying being able to jog with tripping over extra leashes.

Hope you enjoy.

No comments: