Monday, July 30, 2012

Max Goes Home

Sir Maxipants went home this weekend to his forever family in Nanaimo. His new doting parents? A young active couple with lots of energy who will get him into some obedience asap and did very well with showing me how they would be able to control Max on a leash and making sure they would be in charge and not the other way around! I'm sure they'll have a few bumps in the road that everyone goes through with their first dog, but I look forward to some great updates in the future.

It'll be nice to be fosterless for a couple of weeks. Though now that my general circle of people know I'm fosterless I don't know how long I'll last.

In the meantime if any of my previous adopters have some updates I'd love to have some. :)
Looking forward to whatever August brings.

Emily Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Soo happy for Max . happy MAx happy life. ! yaaaaay ' Congrats ''great job '' Pollyb