Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Onyx Vudu goes Home

Onyx Vudu was adopted tonight :)

His new name is Captain and he will be living close to two big dog parks, get to go for lots of walks, and have his human mom around almost all day to hang out with him. He will sleep in his new young boy's room, and will continue with training. Once he is full-grown he will probably even get to do some Fun-gility (IE: non-competition based Agility courses).

The family might have applied for one of the golden pups, but they got the dog they truly wanted. A dog that knew a few tricks (kids love tricks, as the dog is much more interactive with them), and he's a bit older so not quite so much 'little puppy'. To be honest, young puppies are totally overrated! Thank goodness there are many families that want to adopt them so they don't stay with me long ;)

As far as I know, they'll be two new fosters for me on the upcoming bus run. I'll post them in the sidebar when I get comfirmaton which ones are for me :) For now, I will be lazy with my own two couch potatoes. I must admit, the nights out at the empty playground were much more interesting with Vudu to stir up the play. Lemon doesn't play with Beckett in the fields -he's five times her size, mostly blind and has no idea where he's running, so I don't blame her. Vudu could stir them both up. Beckett would get tired and Lemon would take his spot.

Good luck in your new home Vudu! You were such an awesome foster buddy.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news - congratulations Vudu!

Anonymous said...

Is Captain one of the pups from a litter at T.G. (sister polly pocket)...just curious.. he looks like one of that family.
W.

Unknown said...

I know this post was a while ago, but I just got a dog that looks a lot like this one. Do you know what breed(s) she/he is? Also, how much does she weigh full-grown?