Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Like Mum, Like Dog...

I wish I could say I'm more like Beckett than Lemon, but fact of the matter is that little dog is pretty much the spitting image of her mum. Stubborn, likes to be annoying, highly capable but not highly willing. Doesn't like being told what to do...

Also, likes to annoy her siblings.

Jerrad left balls out for the dogs tonight (I never leave them out inside, it just causes too much crazy and my dogs all learn to be chill inside. So there's just good chew dogs). Anyway, I come in to find Lemon on the dog bed with all four of the balls, just sitting there guarding them. The dog that hasn't shown interest in a ball in her life with FOUR on her bed. But hey, the fun is tormenting Jinks who is ball-obsessed unless there's a good dog to herd around instead. She has my sense of humor.

She always looks like trouble. Maybe this is why no one wanted to adopt her...





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think she's a super cute & sweet little character. I've said it before. (I just hope she's forgiven you for throwing that thing at her)
Wendy