Friday, February 22, 2013

Wrangling the Videos

Bunch of videos from tonight. Cause movement is just so much fun :) This is a typical evening here until 9pm when Jinks decides to put herself to bed. Except tonight, she is still kicking up steam. It was raining until early afternoon so apparently she decided to skip her normal walk in favor for an extra nap. I'm paying for it now, when I want to settle down for the night! Can't have it both ways I guess. I was the one who at noon went "Oh, it's downpouring, you don't want a walk and want to go back to bed, sounds good to me!!"

 
 Night time is good time for some play time.

 
And some more playtime.

 
Lemon is Crazy by the Way...

 
Couch Shenanigans
 
 
I love this one! Everyone gets a sweet potato chew, and Wrangler hangs out with Beckett. Notice how cute his tail is wrapped around :)
 
                                              Wrangler is really the calm one in this group...

Wrangler meets with an applicant tomorrow. He is a lovely little people's dog. At daycare he followed me around despite 15 other playmates (he played with Lemon a bit, but otherwise was his typical cling-on self). When I left the room he found the nearest set of legs and followed them instead. Yep, he be a people's dog.

In other quick news, we have a Polly in the house today. She has a pre-approved adoption, but needs to meet with the child in the home before anything is signed. So, I said I would take her on for a few days, and if necessary continue to foster her. I highly doubt I will need to continue fostering her. She is a very nice girl, a nice amount of energy and a nice amount of lazy. Kids, cats, dogs, chickens, good with everyone.

Pretty Polly, the two year old retriever (yes, she is white around the face, but her teeth are really nice, so I think the age is approximately accurate.):
Not too pleased with this photoshoot.

Body shot.

Loyal face.
She also meets with her most-likely new family tomorrow. But as always, it's not an adoption until they are signed, sealed and delivered!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun household!! so much doG Love. They all get along so well.
Wendy