Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dear Forever Family, I am Not a Pitbull

Leila is a fantastic little dog to have around, despite the fact that she's foiling our best laid housebreaking plans on occassion. She's small -jack russell sized, but REALLY solid-, great with dogs, cats, kids, people in general. Lots of play, but lots of cuddle. Overall, just a nice puppy. So I've been a little surprised that there's absolutely no interest.

But, I think I've found the answer. I think her pictures make her look like a pitbull mix puppy instead of a tidbit miniature bull dog mix puppy. She is welcome for however long she needs, but someone is seriously missing out on a great SMALL puppy. I think I might have this one awhile.

Puppies are always cutest when asleep!

1 comment:

Piper said...

I'm so surprised! She's such a cutie!! Someone will be lucky to get her ;)