Thursday, March 28, 2013

Making it Up in Cuddles

We usually have a 2 foster policy these days, as with Jinks and all her demands there just isn't enough time in the day to get to more than that, and I try not to drive Jerrad too crazy. However, these three are making my job really easy. Besides they're all small, they only count as two right?? Coleman is really only a third of a dog anyway. ;)

I've thoroughly enjoyed my morning writing at my computer with all three of the foster dogs curled up beside me. To my left is GG, the laziest 9 month old dog I've ever met. Tucked under my right arm I have Duke the incredible dog with the "switch" from high energy play to instant cuddle buddy. Then on my right elbow I have the sunshine boy Coleman curled up and smiling away. Ah, bliss. Three happy grateful dogs, one happy human. Why can't they all be so easy to live with!

In little updates:
Suzie's family is coming over from Vancouver this weekend to meet Duke and if everything goes well, adopt him! I'll get to visit with Suzie too :)

GG has an application in. We'll wait another day or two to see if more surface, and then move on to homechecks. I'm hopeful she might find her home this weekend, but we won't rush into anything. It's got to be right!

No comments: