Sunday, March 24, 2013

Fluffy :)

Coleman has arrived, and all I want to call him is "Fluffle". He's such a sweetie, super cuddly, a tidbit shy of hands -it's possible someone handled him roughly, though I highly doubt he was abused or anything-. He has a ways to go with housetraining but he's all of 6 pounds, so deposits are nice and tiny.

Glad I saved him. Seems healthy too, the odd little residue hack of kennel cough, but just the odd cough every few hours. But he did come with four great big honking tics on the back of his ears. EW! Jerrad is an expert tick remover, as a kid he had a ton of them every year I guess. So ticks, with heads included, were removed and flushed.

He's nicely dog social, not intimidated by either Beckett or Jinks, though Jinks minds her business with the little dogs, they're no fun anyway she says. Slept through the night in his crate without so much as a peep. I think he'll fit in just about everywhere.

"FEARFUL AGGRESSIVE MY ARSE!" ---Funnily enough the one dog that I've had that truly had a lot of potential for fearful aggression wasn't labelled aggressive in the shelter. So the temperament testing they have or whatever they're using there clearly isn't working well.

Anyway, here are some pictures of the little Coleman.

After a bath, looking pathetic but he loves the towel.

Keep me warm.

Dainty little man.

SOOO cute and fluffy!

Face shot.
I'm going to enjoy him for the next however long I have him. I have sure missed cuddly little dog fosters! Lemon is a little miffed she's got to compete for lap space, but they're both small enough to share. :) She's already started to try to get him to play today. Unfortunately she plays like a big dog :S. Such a lemon... :P

No comments: