Friday, September 9, 2011

Happy Tail Pics :)

Okay, I haven't been keeping up super duper well with my happy-tails, but here are some of the latest :)

First happy tail is that Beckett has forgiven me for adopting out his buddies. He was actually happy to see me when I came home from work today and hasn't left my feet since I've gotten home. (After I feed him he'll probably be a big, sore loser again, but I'll take a few hours of devoted pooch :) )
Most latest Trunk (now Talia), living it up with her new brother in Tofino. Apparently missed me for a few days but has settled in well! She also quite likes her new brother Baloo :) Although I miss her so much, I'm SO happy she's found an awesome home.


And Toast (now Cree), who I found an awesome picture of from Jean B's reunion pics.

Cree and sister Noon. As always, love at first sight (or stick!) PS: Cree is OFFLEASH!
And a few of our cutest little foster. Dayo (Now Suhki-Dayo)


And a long-time friend, Tine (now Tye) in the flowers :)

I'm hoping to get a pic of Evee with her family soon. Ren is still on trial, and its a bit of a flip-flop I guess. So we'll see what happens there.

And in other news, hopefully a TG bus run not this weekend, but next weekend. As always, not sure who will really end up coming until they get on the bus, but with only two Chi mixes (who are awesome, but more like throw cushions ;) ), its time to get somebody who can actually go for a solid walk or wrestle, or you know, do big-dog things.

That's it for now! Off to take Beckett for his nightly walk -which is both a really nice thing to take him by himself, and a fairly boring adventure as he's no work whatsoever and goes off-leash in a heel for most of the walk anyway.

Can you tell I need someone to work on?

No comments: