Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Quick Tuggie Update

Videos won't properly load. Will try to get a more tech-savvy person to upload tomorrow. I can make a few myself, and I have orders for about 10 so far (maybe more), and can do that many if I have addresses on where to send them. PS: The mail system has a HATE OUT for me, so I'd rather not use it!

Okay, time to guzzle more orange juice. This bug has got me, and I've been fending it off for a week or two now, but its nearly time that it does me in. I'm damn well going to get to the weekend at least!

Three Chis still on trial. Getting a little antsy that not one of them has officially sealed the deal yet. All I can say is that they better ALL not come back to me!

Adam has quite a lot of interest, but we're hoping to place him by next weekend. He's already had one awesome meet and greet, but I feel I owe it to other people interested to see him too. This is not a first come, first serve foster shop.

Alright, so apologies on the tuggie front! Soon, I promise, soon!

No comments: