Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A Little Love from Jasmine

Jasmine came back on Sunday to prepare for her trip up North on Friday. Although she was VERY attached to Cecily while away, with a two hour hike (she LOVES to hike, flat trails are good, but Hiking is where its at), she has been my foot warmer the past few days. She can still be a tidbit pacey, but no whining, no stress, she's transitioned right back into foster home #1 pretty much as if she's never left.

But the best thing about her coming back is that she pays some mind to me. I think not having the pups around for me to coral keeps things quieter for her, which she enjoys. Jerrad will still be her 'daddy', but I'm enjoying that she's enjoying my company. She was cuddly with Cecily. I wonder if I'll get a cuddle out of her by the end.

Good luck sweet girl, you are so close to your forever home.

1 comment: