Friday, November 16, 2012

Look Who was Saved!

Sometimes I feel someone answers rants better than they answer prayers. Regardless. Look who was saved!!

 
 
This girl is now named Cash, and is one of the border collies in the government pound from the puppy mill. Isn't she darling! She's even good with the cat (behind). Hopefully her border collie brothern can be saved too, but she has me smiling from ear to ear. It's a good thing my girl is coming this weekend, if I hadn't already signed papers, I might just had to adopt this girl instead! Fate intervenes for a reason though.
 
Now I'm all excited about both my new family member, and that this girl gets a new chance at life. Hopefully she comes to foster here down the road. I've got my hot little foster hands all over her!
 
 
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to get more information on this girl (and possibly her brothers?) Will they be available for adoption in the Victoria area?

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHHHHHH i am so excited ' would love to know more' age'?? How many rescued wondering '' ? Pollyb

Amber said...

Hi Emily, is it possible to PM you? I'd love to ask a couple of questions if you have a moment?
Thanks :)

Emily said...

You're welcome to PM me Amber.
As for this girl, she has been adopted to farmland in Taiwan. I'm unsure the status of her brothers. The issue with rescuing from Taiwan isn't usually the ability to adopt them over to Vancouver/the island, but rather if they have open foster homes in Taiwan, especially to deal with a working type dog. I'll keep you all updated if they do get saved, but it doesn't seem like it at this point :(

At least the red girl made it out!