Friday, August 24, 2012

Homecheck for Truffle + Next TG Foster

It's been a fun week getting to know Truffle, and boy have the applications been coming in for her! Our first (and potentially final) homecheck is today! A home with a retriever-experienced semi-retired couple and their very handsome 5 year old Golden Retriever "Hunter". Truffle requires a very well-balanced doggy role model, so we will see how they like each other. She will tell me, but I have a good feeling :) I've dismissed a lot of apps too. No one but the very best for this girl!

She's a goof.

The Girls stole Beckett's bed.

The girls on the couch.
A new TG foster coming tomorrow. I might end up jinxing things, but he should be on the bus soon. Soooo.... I'll take my chances.

My next TG foster will be:

Freddie! A maltese x poodle mix.
I've also saved a California dog for a repeat adopter of mine. He'll be coming in on Sunday and go directly to his new home :) It's exciting that I know he'll be going to an awesome home, and so cool to think that one little chihuahua I kind of fell into (Antoinette) lead to three more adoptions within the same home.

More as it comes.
Emily Out

1 comment:

Piper said...

She is so cute! And seems to have such a great personality! I'm not surprised she's had a lot of interest. Looking forward to reading about your next adventures with her and Freddie ;)