Friday, August 31, 2012

Truffle Update and There's a Honey in the house.

It's weird being fosterless, but we're making up for it by having Daisy (previously my foster dog Honey) and her housemate Hani board with us for a couple of weeks. My once crazy terrier dog is now a couch potato! Lemon has her so tired she can barely keep her eyes open at daycare. And here I thought it would be the other way around.
 
Daisy with her housemate Hani.

Daisy joins the king-sized dog bed.
She's turned into a beautiful girl, not very shy at all anymore! She is still hand shy, but many dogs are anyway. She's living the yuppie puppie life.
 
And speaking of new awesome lives, here are a couple of picture updates from Truffle, who is now 'Abby'. There's no need for words when you see a face so content!
 
 
Abby playing ball with her brother Hunter.

Being retrievers.
Freddie is home too now. Not quite sure who will end up here on the foster front or when, but I'm sure someone will turn up sooner than later.

It's be a relaxing long weekend without any rescue business for me. And then, to the rush of a month September will be with course work to become a dog trainer, work, and my master's degree. It's a good thing my dogs come to work with me, or I'd hardly see them next month!

Emily Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is sooooooooooo great for both Hunter & Abby!! i love it! Pollyb