Friday, October 19, 2012

Family Resemblance!

I never quite know what breed to call Lemon and I have never seen a dog quite like her. We know there's got to be some chihuahua or at least some terrier, but otherwise, she's just a cool little mutt. However today I stumbled across a dog that looks like her bigger version at the Kitimat Humane Society. At 3 years old and coming from the same general area (Northern BC), it could very well be they are related, this girl might possibly even be Lemon's mum! The resemblance is truly uncanny.

Now there's something in me to go save her or see if she could somehow come into foster here. Something about family sticking together?

Pictures of the new recruits tomorrow after my big almost-all-day staff meeting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily,
Did you look at their face book page?
I just did & the little dog "Tania" looks just like Lemon in a different color... (The other little dog in the pic.)
Wendy