Thursday, April 25, 2013

Wisdom Teeth

I will be MIA for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and most of Monday as I'm off to get my wisdom teeth out! I wasn't worried until today, but I just realized I've never really been put under. It's kind of scary. I will try to be brave.

A big thank-you to Cheryl and Peter for keeping care of the little Floofy Goof this weekend, and a big thank-you to Jerrad for having the our dogs, as well as Cinderella for the weekend. He is quick to remind me "Jinks is your dog." Beckett and Lemon are apparently OUR dogs, but Jinks is mine. Go figure, she thinks the exact same thing! I hope she isn't a superbrat for him. I've stocked him with whistly balls ("Whistlers"), so he should be able to have her reliable off-leash in quieter areas.

I'm leaving her in good amounts of tiredness though. Day of daycare, an hour of agility, and a hour run on the beach with her ball. I haven't been away from my Jinks dog since Christmas. We are a stupidly bonded pair at this point -or maybe just me to her. I'm sure I'll have more separation anxiety from her than she from me. I love all my dogs, but I'm beginning to understand the connection people always comment on when you have with a working dog. It's just a level or two above, but it is much more work! (Go figure hey.)

Emily Out!




1 comment:

rachid said...

Actually, that the wisdom tooth is a big problem
I wish healing for all
Wisdom teeth removal
Wisdom teeth removal
Wisdom teeth removal