Thursday, December 8, 2011

Another Happy Update: Kane (Now Hugo)

When I first saw Kane's picture, and read his bio, I knew I had to save him. He curled up tight in a ball in the corner, and being black, shy, and curled up so no one can see you (there are usually 5-10 little dogs per kennel), he had little hope. So, when we pulled our second batch, I knew he had to be one of the three to come to Canada.

Kane's Close-Up

Well, Kane, now Hugo Lawrence Yazici -Huge for short- is all settled in. For the first several days we weren't sure if he would stay, as his big brother Leroy wasn't too happy about sharing his home! But, by the end of the week progress had been made and Kane became a permenant member. Now, only a few short weeks later, we have a happy update.

We'll let the pictures speak for themselves:




Apparently the boys are almost inseperable and Kane/Hugo has lessened Leroy's seperation anxiety so much he hardly barks when his parents are away. I'm so happy Mr. Shy Black Ball in a corner not only found an amazing forever home, but can give balance and happiness to his canine brother too.

Talk about your great matches! I'm just lucky I get to be part of it all.

1 comment:

Piper said...

That is the happiest ending :)
And the two of them are so cute together!