Sunday, December 11, 2011

Yuletide Pictures

Scooped up some Yuletide pics from some of my old foster dogs :)
First: Chula and Netty sporting their Christmas Get-Ups.
These girls were born to shop!

It wouldn't be Canada without an Eskimo suit right!

 And I also caught Tye (previously Tine) looking very festive. His mum is pregnant, so soon he'll be a BIG BROTHER. Three cats, two people, what's a baby right!

And a Few Pics from Around Here.

Lemon Gets Cozy with Jerrad's Jacket
 Random photoshoot. We decided to go up to Port Renfrew. I found this little tree that had grown on a log in the middle of a river. So, I tested my camera. Eventually I'll be an okay-photographer.







1 comment:

Jerrad said...

A year later an almost identical picture of that same tree won a photo competition.