Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Cheer

Peter and Cheryl, Suhki's (previously Dayo the pup) people came and visited me at the daycare on Wednesday. Cookies for us, the dogs, and a lovely picture of Beckett and Lemon for us to frame. What I didn't catch in the care package until I got home and dug into it, was this:

Our first real Christmas ornament, and its of my dogs! SO AWESOME.

Thanks Suhki and family. What more could a foster mum ask for!!! I'm also lucky because I get to visit little Mr Suhki pants, who isn't so little anymore every few weeks or every month or two. So cool to see him grow up. Sometime in June or July I'll get to see him full grown too. And that'll be another cool update.

Careful Cheryl, you might get a lot of requests for ornaments ;)


Looking forward to being a foster mum again soon!
Emily out

No comments: