Friday, January 13, 2012

Update: I am the Dog's Woof

Open crate, and Allie has decided I'm still better company. She's also not flinching when I pet her on the couch. I'm not sure if she overly likes it, but she tolerates it anyway. I also took her over to Sherry's (volunteer for Island Dogz) and she did very well. Got some cheese, was as curious as possible, hung out on the couch with Sherry for a bit and generally followed Beckett around. She's confident until you go to pet her and then she's like 'no thanks' and goes back to being independent. She isn't a coward anymore at least. Just needs a quiet home that knows she's still a work in progress, and isn't overly affectionate (she could be done the road though!)

Photos from the Couch



Alphie is scheduled for a vet check tomorrow. His cough/cold is getting worse :( I'm just hoping its not going to pass to anyone else. Everyone else is vaccinated against it (so is he), but you never know. If we get some meds tomorrow we should be KC (or whatever it is) free within two weeks. Fingers crossed its just kennel cough. Will update you all tomorrow.

I'm not Feeling so Hot

No comments: