Friday, April 27, 2012

Everybody's Off on Sleepovers. I'm Lonely :(

Okay, I was all psyched for my 'weekend off', but only three hours since the fosters have been gone, I'm already feeling quite lonely. Even Migo, who makes me pull my hair out sometimes, I miss. I mean, I'm enjoying my own dogs, but I enjoy them all the time anyway :).

Being normal isn't for me. I'm ready to be the crazy dog person again. On the bright side, I've never cleaned this house so fast. It is indeed much easier and faster without dogs to work around.

We've also continued our lease into September. :) Was hoping to guarantee for longer, but we'll take what we can get. I'm happy we'll get to at the very least, spend the summer at the farm.

Well, better buck up and enjoy myself without my big pack. I kind of need a haircut!

No comments: