Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mobbed!!

Tonight was a longer than usual night. I started obedience classes with Lemon, so was at the daycare an hour and a half later than usual. DimSum doesn't come with me on Wednesdays, so by the time I got home (I left at noon, Jerrad was back at four), I took Migo out of the back of the car for his pee. Jerrad went to grab the other dogs. It was dark, and DimSum saunters out and I see her shadow. And I call Lemon out of the cat food, and BAM. It's a crying DimSum frenzy.

SHE'S HERE SHE'S HERE SHE'S HERE!!!!!!!!

And so I was thoroughly mobbed by a crazy terrier puppy whining and jumping and twirling in happiness so much its a wonder she didn't get herself completely wound in her leash. In DimSum's head anyway, I am the best mum ever. Thanks Sum, but I don't know if whoever your new people are, that they will entirely appreciate that kind of greeting.

Still, its nice to come home to on a long day. Though I need to give her a nail trim -jumping with those sharp talons is hard on the hands.

We've also got some interest in DimSum now :) I hope within the next week, week and a half, we have an adoption! Then she can mob someone else silly with her happy terrier 'welcome back' routine.

More pictures soon, I promise.

Emily Out

No comments: