Monday, April 2, 2012

I Hate MAYBE people...

I think I just have a bunch of edges today as I'm reaching the pinnacle of the semester and my fingers are numb and my brain is just wanting to give up. To ice the cake, Migo's potential adopter bailed (as my gut told me would happen and I hoped it wouldn't). So, he's a full-out foster dog now. Sigh, oh well. He's fine, a good boy who just needs his exercise and work on manners in the house. Easy. He might flabbergast me a bit here and there, but besides the simple leash work, housetraining work, not greeting every dog like they're his long, lost friend work, he's really just a dog that needs the basics of living in a house and he's set to go.

It's never the dogs that bug me. It's the people. I just am getting sick and tired of what I call "Maybe" people. "Maybe he's right for us, maybe it'll work, maybe, maybe, maybe."

No offense, but if you're in, you're in, if you aren't, don't waste my time. Not that I don't think you should look a few different places for your newest member of your family, but it would be nice to have the curtosy of waiting out the process on a dog you apply for. That's what, like a week...

And that's my little rant for tonight.
Sometimes I wish I didn't have anything to do with the people side of things.
Waving a little white flag tonight. To tomorrow!

No comments: