Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Black and White Shots

Hmm, I really should be working on my novel, but instead I spent a stupid amount of time cuddling with Zephyr tonight while whipping up a new black and white banner. -It took even longer as Zephyr kept trying to sit on the computer!

The new banner will be up once my next foster -whoever that ends up being- gets here, but for now, it's odd looking at the one empty space. Uneven numbers don't make good banners. Anyway, I thought I'd share some of the better black and white pics. Some of the first fosters got jipped as I wasn't as quick with a camera, nor did I even know how to point one. Granted, it's not like I'm overly better now, I just take a lot more, so there's a better shot of some of them turning out well right.

The Best of the Black and White Shots:
Netty

Chula

Dayo -before he was Suhki

Hank

Jasmine

Aster -Before she was Lemon

Pika

Xena (black dogs are really good at black and white photography :) ).
Toast
As I'm sure you've gathered from my night of poking around on the computer, there isn't much to report. I'm enjoying my break though :) I do however have that feeling that pretty soon, I'll be itchy to be helping someone else. For now though.... AHHHH ZEN!

1 comment:

Brigid said...

Great pics, Emily - I particularly like the ones of Jasmine and Toast...