Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Migo Movie

It's too long to upload for the blog, but if you've been following Migo, and/or if you know someone looking for an active, yet very snuggly, easy-to-train guy, I would love if you'd share his video.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150585824713671.382329.729918670&type=1#!/photo.php?v=10150772996073671

In almost thirty fosters now, I have never truly worked on obedience training. I've worked on house manners, building confidence, building trust, and generally, making dogs good house pets. But after almost a month and a half in foster care, Migo was getting a little bored, so this is my way to challenge him. If you watch the video, you will see he is a very sharp cookie!

Also, Migo got a mini-photoshoot at the daycare today. My co-worker Brianne has a camera I am super jealous of! Of course, she has good skills with a camera too, but sometimes I imagine what I could do with a professional camera. (Probably not much, I'm just prone to jealousy sometimes, apparently it has to do with the combination of my zodiac (snake) and sign (virgo). Supposedly, both have very vain/green-eyed-monster straights.)

Anyhoots, here is the fabulous shot Brianne got of Migo!
Migo by Brianne McBurney
I'm making a big push on him, trying to get him more exposure, walking him around busy places with his adopt-me vest. Truly, I don't understand why he hasn't been scooped up. But, hopefully soon his family will find him.

We'll keep working on it Migo. They're out there somewhere!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily,

Migo amigo looks like a very cool dog just waiting for the right active family. I laughed at yr jealousy rant...I am a dragon/virgo...so u can imagine the dilemma...hah!

cheryl