Saturday, February 11, 2012

Alvin Goes Home

And I miss him...

Already.

For the dog that had me pulling my hair out in the beginning, its kind of hard to believe I miss the little guy, but I do. I haven't cried over a foster, and tonight was no exception, but part of me wanted to grab the Chihuahua and run.

What would I do with him though... someone would eat him eventually.

I'll be getting picture updates soon, and hopefully some playdates (if Lemon doesn't turn them into hump-dates). But for now, one of the last pics of Alvin in foster camp.

Alvin Perfects his Husky Ball
Lemon and Beckett have been extra rough+tumble tonight. I wonder if they know they don't have to watch out for the little guy. Allie has decided for some reason today is a crate-day. Tired? Or is she miffed she didn't get to use me as a human trampoline this morning (I got up before Jerrad :P). Maybe she knows she's leaving tomorrow?

Not sure, but I'm glad she's found her home -even if she's not altogether sure about leaving.

The dogs are flying the nest! Proud foster mum :)

No comments: