Thursday, February 23, 2012

Some Videos

Well, I thought I'd finally post some videos :) Chow plays super quietly, as you'll notice throughout. And she obviously plays well with Lemon, a 13 pounder who thinks she's part husky.

Submissive Chow


The Bed is Good for Sleeping, AND for Playing!


And the Most Epic Video.
Chow versus Lemon
Complete with Battle Music!

Not much else to report. We are making progress on mission "pee on a leash" and she is usually peeing between 8:00-9:00 instead of holding it so long anymore. However, with going to daycare 3-4 times a week, she seems to be holding her poo for daycare time! She has pooed on a leash before, so I know its possible, its just one of those things that might be difficult during her time here in foster care.

I'm crossing my fingers she gets a home with a yard, then her new people won't have to work on it anyway. Regardless, we'll still continue to work on it.

Figuring out the other incomings. Thinking in general about attachments, and perhaps lack of attachment with foster dogs. But that's a blog for when my brain has wrapped itself around the ideas.

Thanks all for tonight folks.
Emily Out

No comments: