Monday, February 13, 2012

Oh Boy, I REALLY like this One

If I didn't know better, and wasn't a renter, I'd be SO tempted right now to say: "Sign me up as foster failure X2."

Maybe Lemon broke me, but it seems ever since we adopted her, I grow attached to more foster dogs. (Adam, Alvin, and now my current TG foster Chowmein). Of course I knew Adam would do better with one-on-one, and loves kids, and Alvin would have been eaten eventually here. I should know that there's better out there for Chowmein than me too :P

Trunk was the only dog that really got me. The one that was HARD to give up. I couldn't give Lemon up. When I thought about someone else taking her home I went 'Nope, Beckett would just be too depressed. And, I have to admit, I love her too."

I'm just hoping Chowmein doesn't make me do the same! I'll be responsible. We rent, we have two dogs already, we aren't in dire straights financially or anything, but just like with Beckett and Lemon, I want to have a $1,000 medical fund set aside for them. Sometimes its just so hard to be realistic though! I REALLY like Chow! (I'm suddenly very glad Jacky got adopted!)

On the bright side, Chowmein should be easy to adopt. She's young, affectionate, cuddly, playful, funny, and unique. She gets zoomies but has a great off-switch. I couldn't gush more about TG pups. Even the young guys know and love their breaks :) It shouldn't be hard to find her a great home.

Man, when I eventually get my own place, I'm going to have a big crew of failures aren't I? Okay, Chowmein's people, better find her soon, or it's going to get too tempting!

Pictures:

Now, it was a Picture of Beckett and Lemon that did me in. This one is even better!
 Three TGs sharing Dog Bed #3

It is ONLY TG fosters that cluster on 1 bed, when there are 3 perfectly good beds to choose from. I think this means, if there is a #3 down the road somewhere, they're going to have to be from TG. Continue tradition and all that :P

And Chow got to sleep both in the bed, and on the dog bed on our floor. I know she is still a pup and I should be starting the crate-training, but you know what, whatever.

So yeah, GUSH. Whoever gets her better like her even more than I do!
Thats all Ive got to say :P

Off to daycare with her this afternoon, and to shanghai the groomer into bathing her. Nothing like the smell of a dog fresh off the bus. Hmm, maybe its the smell I adore so much. Weird as that may be.

More updates soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOu are awesome Emily! I admire what you do. I feel the same about the dogs...as we have adopted 2 TG dogs in the past 6 months and I can't stop looking at the new ones available.