Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Early Anniversary

Well, Chow left yesterday, and I got a very nice thank-you card and present as well. How surprised was I! I don't usually get gifts, nor do I expect to. Getting to foster great dogs is gift enough for me, and no, I'm not just saying that. You can be assured that present is going to go back to the dogs in some way. It might be fate that recently another California dog has been eating away at me... I really am trying to stay away.

This particular dog looks the spitting image of Alvin though. So, we'll see. What's one four pound dog more? If I have any part in it, I don't think I'll be able to let me be turned into cosmetic products (what most of the bodies are made into.. :( ).

Also, with Chow's adoption, and the next TG bus run for at least a couple of weeks away, I realized the next run would be after my year fostering 'anniversary' which is March 12, when Tucker came down to me to start my whole fostering journey. So, to give myself a little pat on the back, I decided to fiddle with a cool program.

These are my Year One TG Fosters!

I'll make another collage with all my fosters to date when I actually hit my real 'year' anniversary in just under a week, but TG is heart my rescue, and will always be my first commitment in rescue. To another great year of fostering with TG!

Emily Out

(PS: I've hit my capacity for pictures, so if you're looking back not quite a year, some of the pictures may be missing, this is my doing, and the computer isn't having a fieldday with your mind.)

1 comment:

Brigid said...

Ten very lucky TG dogs - not to mention all the others who pass through your loving hands.... Bless you for all you do for them, Emily!