Monday, March 19, 2012

Where's my Camera when I need it!

Sorry for all the hodgepodge of smaller blogs. I've been treading water chin-deep in homework. I'm thankful for lazy dogs who like their quiet life inside, and then turn it on when they get outside. (The 1-2 hour walk is still in the forecast!)

Anyway, the camera is on the table, and just when I'd really like to snap a picture. Usually Zephyr doesn't really care for Beckett, but after Beckett's been gone for a night, I can tell Zephyr has missed his blind buddy. The two of them are curled up on Beckett's dog bed having a cuddle. Zephyr looks incredibly content and Beckett's got one of his long, long legs wrapped around him.

And, when I decide try grab the camera, they're going to move and pretend it didn't happen. But I caught you spooning boys!

No comments: