Sunday, March 25, 2012

TG Bus Run Postponed

We're postponed to next week. Which, kind of means -MINIATURE PARTY TODAY-. I make sure on bus run days that I'm home pretty much all the time so I can jump to go when I'm needed. So, today, I'm going to do a bunch of homework this morning, and go out for the afternoon.

Dan and Kaiser
Miranda, Dan and Kaiser are going to come out for our Elk Beaver Lake walk, and they're bringing someone who might be interested in Zephyr too :) I'm charging the camera!

Don't worry whoever is coming to me, I'll be ready for you next week! Jas will be on trial, I might even have Zephyr off on trial (I'm getting a little too optimistic aren't I!), and next weekend I believe Migo gets here too. One and a half week, and WE'RE OUT FOR THE SUMMER everybody!

And now, back to that mountain of homework!

Emily Out

No comments: