Saturday, March 17, 2012

Signs your Dog is Pretty Much Completely Blind #47 + FOILED AGAIN!

Ahh, my poor sight-challenged dog.

We parked the car out front this morning instead of around back like usual. When I called Beckett to come get in the car, he ran to me and Jerrad (who was stocking the egg fridge a foot or so away from the car), and what does my husky try to do?

He tries to jump in the egg fridge instead of the car.

Yep...

My dog tried to jump in the fridge...

I think its safe to say, there's very little, if any eye-sight left in #1.

The look on Lemon's face was priceless though. "WWHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTT". Me too Lemon, me too.

Oh, and what's another giggle or two. I have no idea why I bother trying to pick my TG fosters anymore. I really should just get in the habit of phoning the morning of and seeing whose left who needs foster. I tried to get my greedy little paws on Enya (TOO FRIGGING CUTE!)


But guess what, she's ADOPTED. Yep. Apparently I needed yet another swift kick in the bum going 'girl, get it together, you really don't have a say'. But that's okay. I can keep trying right :). I'm not considered a pest without cause.

Tomorrow I'm heading to Vancouver to spend the day helping my mum and dad move, and bringing back a crapload of stuff for our place (you suddenly get a big place and kind of become a dumping ground). I'm not passing up freebies though. Lemon and Beckett are hanging at Jess' for the night and tomorrow, and my friend Miranda is coming over tomorrow to watch the TUAPAS (I figured it would be easier one them, especially Jasmine, not to have to go somewhere new).

And guess who Miranda is owned by?

Don't I look familiar!
Yep, The Kaiser Man. I did a homecheck with Miranda last week and got to reunite with Kaiser. He remembered me :) :) :) I love this dog so much. Though I'm sure Miranda loves him bunches more! It's funny how dogs unite people.

Well, off to clean some more Beckett fur bunnies. Gotta have a clean(er) house for company!

Emily Out

3 comments:

Piper said...

Hmmmm...can't wait to see who you get!...I'm getting a foster this Bus Run too...I've got one lined up but you never know...so we will see how it plays out!

Emily said...

I'm most likely going to be fostering DimSum, Chowmein's sister and the last of her siblings available for adoption. Also the shiest of the 4. I was kind of hoping to take a break on 'terriers', but I know Yvette knows best :) Shy terriers don't stay shy and sweet for very long here :P

Piper said...

Well I'm sure she'll benefit greatly from some time with you and your crew...Chow certainly gained a lot while with you :)